Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Ch. 99.5 - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Of course. A .5 chapter.

At least everything has been set up for the triumphant climax in #100. It's not like Shiki is gonna get hit by a truck or something like that, right?

Uh... Right?
Just bite your tongue 🤦... What a waste of timing that would be, though I could easily see another split chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is it eh? Damn, what a journey....unless the author decided to throw a curve ball and go :" yeah i ain't done milking this shiet just yet, there still sum juice left in dat cow".

Dex-chan lover
So why did she reject him the first time ? I forgot ? (Beside the fact that they wanted to milk the series more)

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I kinda hate the pacing to make it so it happens at 100 but like I also love how it is done. Fuyuki has gotten two hands to push her forward being the senpai and sayuri. They BOTH gave her a gift for her to wear and she is wearing them both for when she meets him. She has the full support of the two others who loved him, which is what she was worried about being selfish knowing her friends feelings. She has nothing holding her back from accepting his love now. I truly enjoyed the symbolism of her outfit. JESUS CHRIST, never did I think I would look this deep into this kind of a story, but I have to say I enjoy how this is being done. Cannot wait to see his effort

Dex-chan lover
So why did she reject him the first time ? I forgot ? (Beside the fact that they wanted to milk the series more)
Because of her knowledge of the senpai and the friend also loving him. She didn't want to be a "winner" at the cost of their happiness. That is why I hated them for milking it...but also love it because the story developed to let those others have their moments and for MC to realize and confirm his feelings for her.

Dex-chan lover
It’s kinda weird seeing Sayurin trying to act all nice now. She was doing whatever she could to screw any chance Fuyuki had. I think you can tell she actually feels guilty now though. They’re supposed to be friends but Sayurin never cared how Fuyuki felt even though she was sad about the situation before.

Dex-chan lover
How do they even manage to fit in the "Uh? What did you just say?" trope when two characters are having a discussion in an enclosed quiet environment lmfao :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Because of her knowledge of the senpai and the friend also loving him. She didn't want to be a "winner" at the cost of their happiness. That is why I hated them for milking it...but also love it because the story developed to let those others have their moments and for MC to realize and confirm his feelings for her.
No way you saying she just wanted to cuck them harder ? T.T

Users who are viewing this thread