Holy Knight

Repeated rape, so yeah warning to anyone else that thinks this is a normal ecchi series.

Repeatedly raped the protagonist best friend and possibly love interest this one broke my heart warning to others who have(e weak hearts

Supporter
Oh god this came back to life huh. Guess its time for me to reread this.

I should have read the comments before read this manga, I really hate this type of manga when raping Is "necessary" for the development of the story . Sorry if my english it isn't correct.

Dex-chan lover
There was a rape but i can't feel anything when i barely know the character , happened so fast and so early like someone was having premature ejaculation... Well, i guess i'll bookmark

Dex-chan lover
Check the comments before you read...
If you didn't and you're seeing my comment after reading chapter 2...

My condolences.
It gets worse.

The protagonist doesn't get better.
The status quo is basically maintained.

The childhood friend did indeed get raped, and is going to be pregnant with the rapist's child. The protagonist does nothing to help her. The manga is legitimate trash where the only and I mean ONLY likeable character is the childhood friend.

This needs a sexual violence tag so people can just avoid it.

This manga is probably one of the worse things I've ever read holy shit.

The childhood friend character getting raped multiple times and her becoming pregnant with the rapists child is the fucking worse while the MC is doing nothing to help her EVEN THO HE KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING TO HER ITS FUCKING HORRIBLE!!

Also this shit desperately needs a fucking sexual violence tag holy shit

I'm glad that Sexual Violence tag was added since that always prompts me to read the comments first... and having done so, I know not to even read this. Thanks commenters!

Aggregator gang
People here are acting like rape is only terrible thing with this manga. It has plot of a shitty fanfic, and art is mediocre at best.

Dex-chan lover
Well, all Miyazaki Maya's works have the same points in common:
- Even tho the mangaka draws good hentais, the art quality of her mangas is average.
- Barely readable plots at best, that try to be deep but are not.
- Subpar generic loser MCs.
And well, this isnt related to the mangaka, but the scanlator groups that take up her series tend to... you know, dont really care about translating them.

Btw, chapter 17 that has just recently been uploaded her has been out since 2017.
Just saying for those that think this is still being translated LOL

I'm glad that Sexual Violence tag was added since that always prompts me to insta-read the manga... and having done so, I must keep reading this. Thanks tags!

Users who are viewing this thread