Homeless Reincarnation ~Suddenly I Reincarnated, and Lived Happily Ever After in Another World~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
Really they are just going to let those guys go again? Frustrating is all I can say. "People will come back" not if word of mouth spreads you serve with bugs..... Seriously stopping clearly bad people doing bad things isn't losing.

Dex-chan lover
ok... So extra-special evolved MC able to wtfpwn a megaminotaur with his crew and lives in a dangerous dungeon floor where even the vegetables have an Attitude...

gets flummoxed by low-key scamming lowlives over a ... food stall...

Manga Logic 101 I guess......

Eh, every potential customer that believed the lie about their food wasn't going to be a repeat customer anyway. Because anyone too stupid to get both sides of the story is the kind of idiot that is absolutely going to die in the labyrinth.

Well, the writer isn't all that bright anyway. Bet if they said rice is grass seeds then the adventurers would be weirded out even though someone in such a society as theirs would be fully aware that wheat and such are grasses and so would see that as perfectly normal.

ok... So extra-special evolved MC able to wtfpwn a megaminotaur with his crew and lives in a dangerous dungeon floor where even the vegetables have an Attitude...

gets flummoxed by low-key scamming lowlives over a ... food stall...

Manga Logic 101 I guess......
Don't forget the brain-dead adventurers that just assume someone's claims about the stall are true. Someone wearing a competing stall's uniform, even. Well, someone that stupid is going to be dead-dead soon enough anyway. Not the kind of mentality that screams "survival competence".

Users who are viewing this thread