Homeru Hito Homerareru Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Welcome to General Affairs

Group Leader
This one took a while to make. I'm trying to keep releases under 2 weeks, but I'm doing this alone in my free time so no promises~

On another note, I have been thinking about how to title this series. This manga does follow a similar naming format as the manga "She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat", but idk it feels kinda clumsy when applying that to this series.

Given how weird (and incomprehensible at times) the metaphors are in this manga I'd say the chances of this being properly localised are low. It's really challenging in a weird way to figure out how to translate stuff in this manga. I'd give it a localised name that isn't a direct translation and doesn't follow that format but I would need to brainstorm that for a while.

This one took a while to make. I'm trying to keep releases under 2 weeks, but I'm doing this alone in my free time so no promises~

On another note, I have been thinking about how to title this series. This manga does follow a similar naming format as the manga "She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat", but idk it feels kinda clumsy when applying that to this series.

Given how weird (and incomprehensible at times) the metaphors are in this manga I'd say the chances of this being properly localised are low. It's really challenging in a weird way to figure out how to translate stuff in this manga. I'd give it a localised name that isn't a direct translation and doesn't follow that format but I would need to brainstorm that for a while.
thanks for translating this series, its a really nice slow burner with pretty calming and fun character interaction

hope you'll continue to do more of this series

Dex-chan lover
These are all things you'd normally reserve for a drinking party to day, but that doesn't make them any less true :thumbsup:

New kid seems like he could be a good addition.

Users who are viewing this thread