Homosexual character in non-Yaoi/Yuri/Shoujo Ai/Shounen Ai manga

Dex-chan lover
Ao no flag. Note that it's not shounen-ai as tagged on MD but shounen.

Oh yeah, less significant, but My Secret Brother has a bi character that goes for the other team after losing in the main love triangle. ...Does that count? Akuma in Chic X Hack is exactly what you want, but good luck finding chapters beyond the first in a language you can read.

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta

I know of it from the anime, mainly, but it's an "all eyes on the female lead regardless of gender" type of harem. Might have a bit too much comedy for the type of romance you're looking for, but it's well liked and all the characters have their own audience.

@Yatsuki
@O-Takuni
Definitely would read Ao no Flag. Thanks!
Ah yes I forgot to mention Hina Change. Yeah it does count on what I'm looking for but I just personally don't really satisfied with the ending, haha. I maybe dropped Mokuyoubi and My Secret Brother too early then. I'll check the other you've mentioned. Thanks a lot!

@ReficuLSolbaiD
I read Hamefura too and you're right about the type of romance lol. I'm more looking into drama for this forum but thanks for the response!

@smugcatto You're welcome! Mention of Hina Change's bad ending is discouraging me from finishing it, but I guess I have to read it for myself to know how it turns out XP

@O-Takuni
You definitely should lol. The ending isn't bad tho. Seriously.
It's just me being sucker for shipping that sadly don't find anyone right enough to ship here.

Users who are viewing this thread