Hone Dragon no Mana Musume - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Old Dragon's Time Has Not Yet Come

Dex-chan lover
Oh come the fuck on!!

Another great series stolen by an “official publisher” who will take ninety years to catch up to the last scanlated chapter while paying the mangaka peanuts.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come the fuck on!!

Another great series stolen by an “official publisher” who will take ninety years to catch up to the last scanlated chapter while paying the mangaka peanuts.

Normally I'd agree, but we've only got 6 chapters translated here and the last one was a year ago.

Reactions: le3

le3

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd agree, but we've only got 6 chapters translated here and the last one was a year ago.
I'd say they do a good job for picking up the manga that has been abandoned by scanlator. I for one welcome the return of this two, it's been so long :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I'd say they do a good job for picking up the manga that has been abandoned by scanlator. I for one welcome the return of this two, it's been so long :qq:

Yeah I absolutely don't mind when they're publishing a series that's been abandoned or finished.

I only really get sad when it's a series that's being regularly updated and the official publication is years behind

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Contributor
Considering JNC have already translated 6 volumes, 18 out of 27 chapters and the scanlators only did 6, :question:

Users who are viewing this thread