Honey♥Dip - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ane Milk

Dex-chan lover
The first Kaya-nee story! I unashamedly LOVE this series, of which there are many, many chapters. They all tend to follow the same basic pattern:
  1. Kaya-nee, a cheerful, pretty and utterly defenseless young housewife,
  2. "accidentally" arouses a horny man (or group of men)
  3. who then force/pressure her into sex,
  4. which she at first resists...
  5. but soon enthusiastically commits to,
  6. without ever thinking that she's cheated or been too terribly wronged.
Put more bluntly, Kaya-nee gets raped every time. The tone, however, is paradoxically lighthearted. No matter what she's subjected to, there's never a sense in the end that any real harm has been done. I'm not attempting to excuse these stories by saying that. I admit without hesitation that they're crude, sleazy and old-school sexist in the extreme. But at least for me, the humor and silliness prevent them from becoming genuinely offensive.

One could describe Kaya-nee's adventures as tales of "Innocent Rape and Whoredom" (awful as that sounds). In stories of this sort, an eternally unsullied heroine is dragged again and again into the filthy, sexy mud... But after a spirited wallow, she always climbs back out and proceeds optimistically on her way as though nothing had happened. I find the approach intrinsically charming and somehow even life-affirming. It's like Candide with cumshots.

Then again, I'm a mostly straight middle-aged man, so it's easy for me to ignore the unpleasant realities that scenarios like this may evoke for others. For that reason, I would recommend the Kaya-nee series only to those who understand what they're getting into and are still interested. If so, you won't find much better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread