Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 13 Ch. 50

thank you SO MUCH for this chapter!!! I love this manga so much, this is my favorite.

soo cute!!
thank you soooo much for the chapter !!🙏💛💛💛💛💛

Thank you so much for the chapter 😊
Can't wait for the next

Have been waiting for my favourite manga. Aaaaahhh they are so cute 🥰

Dex-chan lover
:> althought not all first lives work out.. when one does you just can't help but cheer for them
Many thanks

I was eager for this arc to end because I didn't like the whole competing over the girl scenario. But the author totally did it justice and made it fit with all the reasons I love this manga.
Still now that that's over... these chapters were so nice and fluffy that I'm kind of expecting some dark times ahead. Is it just me?
And now I want to reread everything from the beginning to appreciate their one year anniversary.

The way Miura is the sweetest bf. He literally always thinks about uka in his win way. He participated for her and her alone. He refused to do anything that required touching other girls and prepared something so amazing just for her. They are too adorable and just a great pair, this is why HLS is one of my top fav shoujo manga 🥺🥺💘

Power Uploader
Sorry for the long wait everyone, the guys working on this manga especialy the translator was very busy but its finnaly here and was a good one^^
If there is anyone out there wiling to help out translating it feel free to msg me here or hit us up on our discord :)

Dex-chan lover
Miura is the best. He is so mature and loves Uka so much. They are a really sweet match. Also that person who said Amazon gift card though LMFAO!

They're adorable this is why HLS is my favorite manga because there's no unnecessary drama and every chapter really highlights the love Miura has for Uka and vice-versa

Users who are viewing this thread