Honeymoon Salad - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Chapter 24

Yeah, it's convoluted like some cheap detective drama. You know it would be some crap from the start, but still, wait for the grand reveal of what was done.

Double-page supporter
Bro what the f? This barely makes any sense. Why would anyone root for Youko? The reason she had for breaking up and scaring him was "because I was the only one to throw his heart into confusion" like what type of reason is that? She is such a shit person that I'm so glad shes leaving, Even if it's temporarily. And then to top it off the last thing she says is "I love you" like no you don't. I don't think you truly know what that means

Double-page supporter
Bro what the f? This barely makes any sense. Why would anyone root for Youko? The reason she had for breaking up and scaring him was "because I was the only one to throw his heart into confusion" like what type of reason is that? She is such a shit person that I'm so glad shes leaving, Even if it's temporarily. And then to top it off the last thing she says is "I love you" like no you don't. I don't think you truly know what that means

She's self destructive / masochistic. she is placing herself in situations that cause her pain (and also those around her, but she doesn't care about that)

And the other woman has a crippling sense of inadequacy.

Users who are viewing this thread