Hongshi Loves Me! - Ch. 244 - That's Why You're A Total Idiot

Aggregator gang
Haesol, please get along well with Soonjung. If not....hyesung pls go for the steal 🥲

Hongshi Loves Me was my comfort webtoon and Taeho has been my favorite by far for the past few years, but this is too much. There's only so much pain you can put somebody through

On the bright side....Hyesung's face in that one panel 😳 he's never shown anything but indifference for anyone but Hongshi but he's really involved with Soonjung's situation. My personal HyesungxSoonjung ship aside, Hyesung seems to hold her in higher regard than the other side characters and miiiiiight even consider her a friend (he doesn't know it, but that's what she is, Hyesung. A friend.)

It's interesting to me that Hyesung was introduced as the ignorant to everything (except for Hongshi) character and Taeho was the extremely quick witted and stern character- and through Soonjung those roles have flipped. Hongshi and Gyeonwoo are also developing quite wonderfully regarding their maturity in life and romance. Soonjung has progressed so much from not being able to even say Taeho's name or burst into tears. It took a while but they really all developed so much :') (taeho pls develop some more or regain your conscience)

Dex-chan lover
I'm so thrilled with how Hyesung told Taeho about Sopnjung. He really is a major idiot.
I would be so happy if Hyesung is the one that ends up with Soonjung. But if Taeho is the one thay will, I hope that at least he goes through some serious, I don't want to say pain, angst about her or something.

😭😭😭 Gaeul why

Also I'm really enjoying taeho/soonjung's story line ~~ the sweet angst~

My fav character rn is hyesung...i hope he will get his own romance line -

Thanks so much for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread