Honjitsu no Urabe-san to - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Movie Theater

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Messages
768
I mean, not being able to go out without alcohol, and it getting in the way of you having fun, that's alcoholism.

The real haniwa look more like totems and less like fire hydrants than the gyroids.

I didn't realize gatcha is the sound the machine makes
 
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
5
Gotta feel bad for the MC, he obviously cares about Urabe but she only hangs out with him while drunk. Even if she doesnt mean to be rude that still comes across as shitty
 
Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2026
Messages
12
Thanks for the TL, glad it seems to be working out!
Hasn't really been that long all things considered but I only just realized how much I missed these two, honestly might be one of my favorites
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
1,882
Yeah, this is typical for addicts. Coming to an event and immediately grabbing a drink, or if there's a possibility that alcohol won't be served, they arrive pre-liquored.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top