Hontouni Subete Ushinau TS Musume - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I don't know the mother situation but I know this, a mother is strong and she knows her son and daughter more than you thought. Tell the mother the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this doesn't get much worse but I'm going to assume from the title the mother will die, he/she will lose their mind, then die as well feels bad

Dex-chan lover
You mean the same mother that threw her out the first thing she did in response to her trying to tell her mother about her situation?
Yes. No matter what, that is her family. If she wants to cut the bond, tell it at the front. This girl will be more broke if try to hide it and the mother may also more suffering than should.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know the mother situation but I know this, a mother is strong and she knows her son and daughter more than you thought. Tell the mother the truth.
Her mother was literally the first person to find out about her transition, even after MC said she is her son she took her to a doctor and they diagnosed her as a woman with amnesia, even though MC kept claiming that she is her son, she threw her out. She is well aware of the situation. I don't know what can she even say to her now.

Supporter
incredibles-mr-incredible.gif

Group Leader
Where is my happy end Where is my happy end Where is my happy end Where is my happy end Where is my happy end Where is my happy end

Users who are viewing this thread