[Honyakus] Looking to form a group

Hello,

My name is Charlotte/Vee and I'm looking to create a scanlation group. I'm in super dire need of fellow translators, as well as Quality Checkers/Cleaners, Typesetters, Proofreaders, Redrawers and RAWs. Originally, I wanted to pick up Horimiya but I decided to only upload my future scans to Imgur and other Social Medias to be respectful toward NSP who are currently doing it.

Although I know they are already licensed, I would like to pick up Oshi no Ko and maybe My Happy Marriage. With my team, I would aim to scanlate slice of life, shoujo, and maybe comedy genres but members are free to suggest mangas that they feel need more attention drawn to them and/or ones they personally enjoy. I want everyone on my team to feel like they are being heard.

The reason I'm asking for more translators is because there's only so much I can do as one person and, to be perfectly honest, I'm still in the process of learning and I'd like to have some people who are more experienced than myself so I can give quality translations to the community. If anyone is interested, please leave a message here, message me and feel free to join my Discord server.

Hi! I'm pretty new to the scanlation space, but I'm interested in getting involved with a group. I'm particularly interested in working on cleaning/redrawing, but would be happy to assist with any of the other components. Unfortunately, I'm not currently at a stage with Japanese that I could confidently TL without a lot of machine assistance, so I can't be a great help there.

I should mention too that I'm unlikely to have much time over the next month or so, but if you're still looking in October, please hit me up! You can reach me on discord at lethalstarfish.

Hey! I'm a new proofreader in the scanlation space, but if you are open to newbies please reach out through discord! I have unofficial experience in typesetting and am looking to learn about cleaning and redrawing. I love bringing attention to those tucked away stories aren't given the quality translations they deserve.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello,

My name is Charlotte/Vee and I'm looking to create a scanlation group. I'm in super dire need of fellow translators, as well as Quality Checkers/Cleaners, Typesetters, Proofreaders, Redrawers and RAWs. Originally, I wanted to pick up Horimiya but I decided to only upload my future scans to Imgur and other Social Medias to be respectful toward NSP who are currently doing it.

Although I know they are already licensed, I would like to pick up Oshi no Ko and maybe My Happy Marriage. With my team, I would aim to scanlate slice of life, shoujo, and maybe comedy genres but members are free to suggest mangas that they feel need more attention drawn to them and/or ones they personally enjoy. I want everyone on my team to feel like they are being heard.

The reason I'm asking for more translators is because there's only so much I can do as one person and, to be perfectly honest, I'm still in the process of learning and I'd like to have some people who are more experienced than myself so I can give quality translations to the community. If anyone is interested, please leave a message here, message me and feel free to join my Discord server.
Hello . I would like to work as a redrawer/cleaner. I am a newbie and looking for experience. However I am willing to help and support the team with my best and enhance my skill and experience. Please provide instructions if you would like to have me. Besides I love the manga "My happy marriage" and would love to work for it.

Hello,

Hi ,
Hope so you are doing well. I am interested in reading manhwa/mangas and i am looking for a work in this like English proof testing or anything that i can do(i am totally fresher in this), i wanna do this as my hobby so i will do this work with my whole heart. I have Masters degree in Finance and marketing currently working in MNC.
Please let me know if there is any work suitable for me. contact me on my mail.

Users who are viewing this thread