Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - What You…

Group Leader
after the headpats, gil's interaction with the children was entirely original content afaik. i couldn't find that scene in the LN like I could with the other extras 😭

as usual, if anyone has info on it lemme know, my ctrl+f has only taken me so far ;w;

EDIT: forgot the link to the page that has translated the manga stories!! This volume's side story >HERE<

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The extra text at the end (just skimmed through) is around the time of Rozemyne preparing to leave for the academy.

It's Hugo's POV and the main thing is essentially just him being wary some other guy might be aiming for Ella.
the punchline is the other guy is already married since last year

Dex-chan lover
that extra characters page reminded me that there will be a ton of new characters to remember appearing/introduced all in a short time in this part-4

@bicyclebastard As usual little list of typos (all on page 24):
  • Gregor: no, it was not decided he would join Rozemyne's inner circle after the jureve. I expect the sentence is instead saying he joined Wilfried's retinue while Rozemyne was in the jureve
  • Katinka: "Geibe Lowenwalt" -> Giebe Reunwalt
  • Elias: "Geibe Karuk" -> Giebe Kark
  • Bernold: We don't have an official spelling for his name, so your translation here is as good as any. He is, however, an apprentice attendant, not an apprentice knight (the kanji are the same as for Katinka, an attendant).
"Veronica sect" -> Veronica faction

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I guess MC's illness and circumstances caused her stunted growth after all.
Is it too late to fix it..?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I guess MC's illness and circumstances caused her stunted growth after all.
Is it too late to fix it..?

She does grow naturally a bit, but for the most part remains smol.

Then she get magically grown to be normal size later.

Group Leader
@bicyclebastard As usual little list of typos (all on page 24):
  • Gregor: no, it was not decided he would join Rozemyne's inner circle after the jureve. I expect the sentence is instead saying he joined Wilfried's retinue while Rozemyne was in the jureve
  • Katinka: "Geibe Lowenwalt" -> Giebe Reunwalt
  • Elias: "Geibe Karuk" -> Giebe Kark
  • Bernold: We don't have an official spelling for his name, so your translation here is as good as any. He is, however, an apprentice attendant, not an apprentice knight (the kanji are the same as for Katinka, an attendant).
"Veronica sect" -> Veronica faction
I found the wiki the other day and scoured it searching for information on these kids but there's literally nothing 😭
i can't wait til i make enough money to buy the rest of the LN so i can know the right things lol

tank yu as usual :hearts:

I found the wiki the other day and scoured it searching for information on these kids but there's literally nothing 😭
i can't wait til i make enough money to buy the rest of the LN so i can know the right things lol

tank yu as usual :hearts:
Yeah, there's not much info on them. The kids are just named once or twice in the entire LN serie (some are not even named in the main serie, but only in the Royal Academy 1st year compilation of side stories). As for the Giebes their families served (it's Giebe, by the way, not Geibe ;)), the only info we have is directly from this manga page. I just opened the map of Ehrenfest to check the spelling of the only duchies that matched your translation.
And, well, be ready for things to get worse for following volumes for that end-page list of characters... For some we barely have any official info at all, like the list of Anastasius' retainers for example (we only have official info for his main attendant as far as I remember, maybe we might have the name of his main guard knight much later in the story, would have to check...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread