Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 26

Group Leader
I'm not so sure the body swap singing would work so smoothly. It might be possible if Sunao was a tenor and Lemon was an alto?

Lemon's short hair friend Kanade looks really like Subaru from Hololive, acts like her too

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else only read the beginning and look at the rest of the chapter without paying attention? Perhaps my only interest is in confirming that she broke up with him only because of her friend's request that she be interested in him. If confirmed, it will be one of the worst reasons in manga history

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited for the introduced possibility of them getting gradually more comfortable in each other's bodies before waking up one day to find they haven't switched back and are now stuck as each other going forward.

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited for the introduced possibility of them getting gradually more comfortable in each other's bodies before waking up one day to find they haven't switched back and are now stuck as each other going forward.
that sounds terrifying.

Aggregator gang
That sounds like an interesting arc that could happen.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else only read the beginning and look at the rest of the chapter without paying attention? Perhaps my only interest is in confirming that she broke up with him only because of her friend's request that she be interested in him. If confirmed, it will be one of the worst reasons in manga history
You sound like you love isekai

Users who are viewing this thread