Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I lost the bet from last chapter, so here is the sad Dog
images

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga. I’m sad that best girl doesn’t seem to have a shot, but it’s proven you can give your characters a brain and still have a plot. Gold star. Everyone should take notes

Dex-chan lover
noooooooooooooooooo she's very sweet. i do like sunao and lemon together sometimes... I wish her lie did not involve cheating on sunao, but maybe they needed a hook like that to get the editor or publisher's attention. It just pushes too many buttons, though.

Double-page supporter
in the end lemon back to mc again and like title this manga i think natsumi finally say it with smile and touched emotions to lemon (hope you're happy, lemon) :')

Dex-chan lover
based on her behavior, the black hair girl probably is the losing girl....what a shame, i really like her
Unfortunate the tin says Lemon Cake, not Natsumi Cake.

Technically from what I understand the Japanese title is more like along the lines of Slut Cake.

Dex-chan lover
im super curious as to why she lied like she did, was it bcuz the relationship wasnt going like she wanted it to? maybe peer pressured to break up by the ppl around her? Hopefully author actually explains the reason (unless it was already explained and i forgor)

Dex-chan lover
She acts like that since chapter 1, she only thinks about it when MC brings it up
Chapter 1 is, I think, the only time she mentions it. The only other time I think she even talks about it with someone else is when she talks about it with Suzuka and says she, "ruined it." when talking about her previous relationship.

And wow, I went back to double check and Sunao is basically an ENTIRELY different person in the first chapter. He is utterly miserable whenever he's around
(or even thinks about) Lemon and lambasts her at every opportunity. He's basically a whole different character.

Users who are viewing this thread