Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 104 - Weird Girl

Fed-Kun's army
Hang in there, Sawada! >.<
That smile in the last page was pretty nice ;b

honestly I'd like to try those bug candies

Dex-chan lover
Just hang out with people you like, who cares if it's not people in the same grade... Well i suppose when those people leave the school you'll be alone again...

@havelmom
The manga has pretty much ended with the marriage proposal, there's no more actual plot left. AFAIK, the original webcomic just showed them graduating soon after that, and, after a timeskip, showed that they had a kid that goes to the same school. The end.

What we are seeing right now is the adaptation of 10 gorillion of webcomic's side stories that were written after the ending. It's not going to end any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I know how that feels. Sawada's case is more like she doesn't know how to start conversation by her peers- thus she goes to those she's comfortable with. I'm sure someone on her year is as strange as her...good luck Sawada!

Aw, gotta say I've delt with stuff like that in the past too (TWT) I miss Hori and Miyamura flirting so much (TWT)

Dex-chan lover
Shaun of the Dead?

Also, just don't have any friends and then you won't be accused of having the wrong friends! Easy peasy. T.T

Dex-chan lover
She could just go to the girls and say: Yeah, I got some people I know from out of school in the third year and you guys never talk to me, anyway here some chocolate what's your name?
Great way to get to know someone.

Or not, what do I know anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I remember how much I hated Sawada when she was first introduced. Good job making her Miyamura's honorary imouto and likeable.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the life of loners without phones, games and internet in their pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread