Hoshi Tsukai Selena - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Anaktole's Test II

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is going to end soon. Why :meguuusad:

Anyway, thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is going to end soon. Why :meguuusad:

Anyway, thank you for translations!
you’ve got to be kidding me. why is it that anything that’s not a generic isekai is getting axed? I mean, i know why, but surely someone has to realize it was already old years ago, right? Let interesting new worlds breath for a minute, damn.

Dex-chan lover
Really? Always the interesting ones.

It says so on the front page - completed at 14 chapters. And I agree, the story keeps repeating itself. A great manga with curious story and good art. Suddenly and prematurely ends... I seriously hope I am wrong, and the front page is lying, or that maybe there is a follow up to the series somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
you’ve got to be kidding me. why is it that anything that’s not a generic isekai is getting axed? I mean, i know why, but surely someone has to realize it was already old years ago, right? Let interesting new worlds breath for a minute, damn.
that's how we all felt when Spider-Man: Fake Red got axed 'cause Marvel said so.
That damned manga was freaking fire.

Supporter
With this chapter it's obvious that it's gonna be extremely open ended
And i seriously hate that, a rushed conclusion is still better than not finishing anything

Dex-chan lover
So many interesting titles die in less than a year and stupid romcoms and isekai just keep pouring.

Dex-chan lover
What magezine was this published in? That might atleast explain why it got axed.
Still though the manga had some good qualities going for it, nice art, interesting story, cute characters, what else do you need to not get it axed?

Dex-chan lover
What magezine was this published in? That might atleast explain why it got axed.
Still though the manga had some good qualities going for it, nice art, interesting story, cute characters, what else do you need to not get it axed?
Typical Japanese magazine. Some of them doesn't show any bits of mercy. I've follow some good new manga and lot of it were axed.

Seeing good things end so prematurely is sad, and turn into boiling rage when I see shitty manga like Kanojo okarishimasu release new chapter. Shit like that continues while good stuff suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread