Hoshi Tsukai Selena - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Anaktole's Test III

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss the absurd amount part of that sentence?
I'm not really sure what counts as "absurd" anymore. Those outfits were showing quite a bit of skin, but I guess that's not as good as wearing a nun habit and flashing underwear.

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss the absurd amount part of that sentence?
Dude, this manga clearly has fanservice. Way too much at that.

You are just outing yourself as a Hentai reader, because only a Hentai reader would say this manga has no fanservice. Lay off of the naked anime children, you creepy dude.

Dex-chan lover
….are you kidding me? Are you even reading the manga? On the last page of literally every chapter the scanlators write where you can buy it. And there is a „Read or Buy“ section on the title page too…

Yes, it‘s the original japanese version, but that‘s how it is with niche manga. Shouldn‘t stop you from supporting the author - IF you are serious about your whining, of course.

Aggregator gang
….are you kidding me? Are you even reading the manga? On the last page of literally every chapter the scanlators write where you can buy it. And there is a „Read or Buy“ section on the title page too…

Yes, it‘s the original japanese version, but that‘s how it is with niche manga. Shouldn‘t stop you from supporting the author - IF you are serious about your whining, of course.
I'm not buying anything I can't read. And even then, we don't even fall into the equation for something like this.
And without further notice, I'm going to ignore you because of obvious reasons. None of these reasons lets you stand in a good light if you are arrogant enough to think that. Have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
Did you buy the volumes of this manga? Because if not you have no right to complain.

That applies to all of you whiners.
Why would i buy something i can't read?
Why would i buy something that already got axed before i knew it existed?
Why do you think me buying a single copy would save the manga?

Dex-chan lover
Then don‘t complain. Easy as that.

Dex-chan lover
Then don‘t complain that these kind of manga are getting axed. Easy as that. Be part of the solution or be silent.
And even then, we don't even fall into the equation for something like this.
Yes you do. A copy sold is a copy sold.

Users who are viewing this thread