Hoshikuzu Telepath - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Communication X

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so I have no idea where the anime would end at this point, it can't end at the end of volume 2 because Raimon would still be secluded at her home, maybe the end of volume 3? But that still doesn't feel like a good end, the problem is no matter what, nothing feels like a good stopping point for a single anime season. And I really want chapter 29 animated, so let's hope they adapt 3 chapters per episode in average.

Ok, so I have no idea where the anime would end at this point, it can't end at the end of volume 2 because Raimon would still be secluded at her home, maybe the end of volume 3? But that still doesn't feel like a good end, the problem is no matter what, nothing feels like a good stopping point for a single anime season. And I really want chapter 29 animated, so let's hope they adapt 3 chapters per episode in average.
Was actually thinking that around chapter 35 is a good stopping point. Yuu's motivation in recovering her memory can be a set up for season 2 (copium) and or could be a good advertisement for picking the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread