Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Let's Study for the Test

Dex-chan lover
To be fair I kinda get it though. There's something exciting about the idea of humanity rising up against all odds despite all the death and destruction they've been put through.

Dex-chan lover
I hate people falling asleep at the library. I get it, the quiet, the book smell, the usually slightly colder than outside temperature. But think of the librarians! We don't want to bother you but you need to wake up! We've got to close up and if you've been drooling I need to disinfect the chair/desk!

Also, we aren't always watching you so someone might steal your stuff if you are asleep and the cameras won't always catch whoever did it. I've seen that happen dozens of times now and it sucks every time.

Dex-chan lover
honestly this feels pretty nice. MC isn't immediately head-over-heels, and is honestly probably just flustered with some budding feelings as youth tends to have you do. Man, going to an all-boys school sucks.

Dex-chan lover
It's cheesey, but I hope they eventually use the line "Of course, it's very romantic to go home with the boy/girl you like!" :3

Users who are viewing this thread