Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Let's Sneak Away from the After-Party

Dex-chan lover
Really appreciating the lack of exaggerated reactions that would usually happen when the two leads got too close to each other. The closeness/romance feels better than romcom and shoujo romance.

Double-page supporter
Really appreciating the lack of exaggerated reactions that would usually happen when the two leads got too close to each other. The closeness/romance feels better than romcom and shoujo romance.
I feel like that’s one of the things that sets this manga apart from so many other romances, and what makes it one of my favorites.

It’s obvious that they’re both quite conscious of each other but they also don’t autistically spaz out when in close proximity.

This manga strikes such a good balance of being both sweet and reserved in its romance that reading it is refreshing like not much else can be.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like that’s one of the things that sets this manga apart from so many other romances, and what makes it one of my favorites.

It’s obvious that they’re both quite conscious of each other but they also don’t autistically spaz out when in close proximity.

This manga strikes such a good balance of being both sweet and reserved in its romance that reading it is refreshing like not much else can be.
totally agree. It really is special in that way.

Users who are viewing this thread