Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 167 - The Ultimate Choice

Dex-chan lover
Status quo indeed. I mean I get it being a teenager & being told straight up to decide after getting confessed to by 4 girls in a single day can be difficult. Hell I wouldn't know what to do besides say something like give me 24 hours to respond. Regardless just 1 more chapter & extras left in this long journey. I'm already prepared for a lackluster finale based on what people are commenting on both here & Reddit. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he could technically do a harem ending. Ugh I’m forgetting the name of the series. Where MC and harem members moved somewhere into the Middle East and got married. So it’s possible. But I feel the ending will have no one winning.

Dex-chan lover
This main character has been, supossedly, chasing over this one girl. And now he's going to doubt? My dude, if you're going to doubt now you should have already chosen the fucking rich lady (which funny enough is the best of them all plus one with actual character development) and have everything chosen for you.

Double-page supporter
I can't fault him for going status quo for now especially cause he's still in high school lmao

Dex-chan lover
There's not a lot of series that could pull it off, but...harem ending?

Dex-chan lover
I mean he could technically do a harem ending. Ugh I’m forgetting the name of the series. Where MC and harem members moved somewhere into the Middle East and got married. So it’s possible. But I feel the ending will have no one winning
That manga was Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

Dex-chan lover
Boys, now that we're at the end im going to spit some, so take this with salt but this is my honest opinion, from lowest to highest in terms of best girl, its Asami, Kiyoka, Micchan, then best development and girl (in my opinion) Tsuruse,

Edit: I FORGOT HIJIRI tsuruse is seocnd hijiri is first, but character development still goes to tsu, i just think hiji is best girl instead

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread