Houkago no Meikyuu Boukensha: Nippon to Isekai wo Ikiki Dekiru You ni Natta Boku wa Level Up ni Isoshimi Masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Miracle Potion, The D…

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The supply is secured...
:win:

N how the hell they r so easygoing about the world transfer?
XD...

Dex-chan lover
I feel shivers. :worry:
Looks like I'm afraid of the chaos that might happen in Japan.
...or perhaps the shivers was from seeing MC almost becoming the tribute for the Shining Dark Manager.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone asking.... yes. The Purple Lightning God is chill AF and so laid back he just answer: "Sure. Suit yourselves."
cuTsVoJ.png

also, sorry to spoil yer mood guys. This manga got the guillotine at 15 chaps.

Supporter
Most manga: “oh if only I could make it back to earth with my hot elf gf”

This manga: “oh hell yeah let’s go, just don’t mug people… wait the ears… ah well GOD is give us a HAT” no biggie!

Dex-chan lover
I think he off-handedly said that he passes through God's house to get between worlds, in a previous chapter, like he has a chat with God on his way home and when coming to the other world from school.
Every time he crosses over.

yeah you guy are right, just reread 11 chapters, it was mention in chapter 8th
Man its been so long, so i thought god was a rare but nah its seen that some god does visit world once in a while lol

Dex-chan lover
Uh, why did he turn up and reserve the potions/explain stuff after he had already turned up and reserved the potions from that atelier and explained stuff (as we saw in prior chapter)? Though he didn't explain the thing about "magic and causality" and that her potions aren't unfinished, this chapter. So it seems he was satisfied with having explained it prior.

I do like it when isekais with a way back and forth, takes the waifus with them into our world.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, why did he turn up and reserve the potions/explain stuff after he had already turned up and reserved the potions from that atelier and explained stuff (as we saw in prior chapter)? Though he didn't explain the thing about "magic and causality" and that her potions aren't unfinished, this chapter. So it seems he was satisfied with having explained it prior.

I do like it when isekais with a way back and forth, takes the waifus with them into our world.
its like two chapters were switched. I think his chapter was a flash back

Users who are viewing this thread