Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 1 - Empress

Dex-chan lover
Chop chop!

Looks pretty cool . . . Ah its tagged harem . . . . I really hope there is no losing heroine or somthn

Thanks for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
Next he's, gonna punch a rope-wrapped wooden pole and then learn about red muscle and white muscle

Double-page supporter
The second I see "Sempai" I have to stop reading, it drives me insane and just makes it unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
Saw this make the top post on r/manga yesterday & nice to see it get picked up. One thing to note is that the LN illustrations was done by a known hentai artist, Kakao but the manga is done by someone different. Anyways I'm interested in the premise so definitely got a follow from me. Thanks for the translations.
I like how you say "a known hentai artist" the same way you would "a known pedophile"

Contributor
I see gyaru, i follow.

But i will probably drop it once the harem part start kicking in.

Fed-Kun's army
well if the mc turns out a dense mf when it comes to romance despite being the main genre.
at least he can beat people up to a pulp.....politely.
here we go my bare minimum expectation.

Dex-chan lover
my gut says love triangle and while i hope the sweet one wins but we all know first girl wins, so here we go
hope its gonna have a decent mix of foighting and school shennanigans

Her tits touching him really shouldnt be the focus at a time like that if we're trying to be fckn serious. I like how she uses a weapon to beat them up thou, makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread