House of the Sun - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

UUUUUUUGHHHHH i don't know why it pisses me off so much but mao lying about being sorami is just so fucking frustrating. my least favorite thing about these kinds of stories is when the characters just fucking lie to each other and hide shit all the time because of ?????????? like they just wanna avoid conflict or whatever and its just a lazy ass annoying plot device and now i don't even know if wanna read more of this if the author is gonna keep pulling this shit, because it ain't the first time. anyway thats me a 23 year old male being way too mad over a shoujo novel

Aggregator gang
@rediscover I'm pretty sure she lied about it because she doesn't want Hiro knowing she's the author because she is kind of putting her feelings for him into the story. Then again I may be wrong, I remember this part slightly confusing me the last time I read this manga. Anyway that's just my 40 year old male take on it haha. Age and gender mean nothing when it comes to good Shoujo.

Aggregator gang
how nice, got some nerve miss "I'm so poor, I never dated before"

shazam-zachary-levi-youre-dead-smile-serious-gif-14621097.gif

Aggregator gang
@Viracocha72 @rediscover

yeah I also believe it's because she doesn't want him to know about her feelings, not that she's afraid of conflict or she's lazy explaining her self but she's not ready yet and afraid that she has to leave after finally found a place where she belongs

and yeah good read has nothing to do with age and gender "high five"

Users who are viewing this thread