Housewife X JK - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Mizuki and Mao are going to get back together eventually (they were mutually unrequitted back in the day, and still haven't figured that out - it'll come out eventually), but Mizuki and Hinata will stay together as well. And Hazuki will get together with Hinata. Rather than a 4-person polycule, it feels like 2 threesomes with overlap though.

Hinata gets some oyakodon, Mizuki gets Mao and Hinata...

Dex-chan lover
Hm so now she's thinking about divorce. hope her husband divorces her. That's what will happen if, and when he finds out. She's been committing infidelity for a year and a half now. Come on time for the husband to get a clue seriously. Does he even bang her at all. If not why, and if he tries she's likely cold, and makes excuses. One would be suspicious. At those times you question what's going on with your damn wife.

Dex-chan lover
Hm so now she's thinking about divorce. hope her husband divorces her. That's what will happen if, and when he finds out. She's been committing infidelity for a year and a half now. Come on time for the husband to get a clue seriously. Does he even bang her at all. If not why, and if he tries she's likely cold, and makes excuses. One would be suspicious. At those times you question what's going on with your damn wife.
Why are you getting so fired up over things that did not happened? Nobody cares about the husband, he only exists for the plot to be even more spicy.

Dex-chan lover
He's away for work, and they had (as Mizuki herself explained) a pretty normal and boring family unit. We don't know, however, how Mizuki ended up marrying him. We also don't really know anything about the husband. We have that one scene with Hazuki calling him out for not thanking Mizuki for preparing all his meals for the week even though he's away, and he didn't even do that.

Honestly, I doubt this silly comedy manga will go deep into any drama, and I also don't think there will be threesome ending (Hinata doesn't really care about Hazuki and Mizuki is pretty disturbed with the whole thing.)

Dex-chan lover
I’ve said this before: this is a humorous manga but the premise is just a bomb ready to explode, like it’s just steps away from complete disaster. Mizuki is cheating on her husband, having sex with her daughter’s underaged friend. There’s like divorce, prison, and disownment just a hair’s length away. Hazuki is just an oopsy away from living in a broken home.

Mizuki’s an unhappy lesbian who only realized after her marriage and child that she likes women and had an unrequited love (and let’s those feelings out with an affair with a minor). She pretty much needs to bury those feelings to preserve the life she has (for the dad and Hazuki’s sake) which is also a sad part of all of this. There are a lot of hints that Hinata is in love with Mizuki as well but Hazuki also loves Hinata.

I don’t really see a happy ending with everyone walking away neutral or happy. It’s a sorta rom - mostly com sitting on an active volcano that’s ready to explode into disaster, but the author probably won’t get that dark. Honestly this manga is nice for the comedy and sexy scenes but also for the morbid curiosity of how horribly this volcano is going to explode.

Dex-chan lover
He started living and working in a different city before the affair started, so it's not like he's there to see anything. Also, she met Hinata less than half a year ago, so the affair has been shorter than that, probably only a month or two. He also doesn't seem super interested in reaching out to Mizuki, since Hazuki had to remind him to call her to say thanks for the weekly homemade meal prep.

Mizuki hinted that they haven't been all that intimate since Hazuki's birth, so it's possible that he's also not super interested. But we don't really know for sure. Not that that okay's the affair. She's still cheating. All this to say, I don't think there's been much case for him to be suspicious that she'd be having an affair. Especially since it's hinted that they look like mother/daughter when they're out together, so people probably wouldn't think anything of them being seen together.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve said this before: this is a humorous manga but the premise is just a bomb ready to explode, like it’s just steps away from complete disaster. Mizuki is cheating on her husband, having sex with her daughter’s underaged friend. There’s like divorce, prison, and disownment just a hair’s length away. Hazuki is just an oopsy away from living in a broken home.

Mizuki’s an unhappy lesbian who only realized after her marriage and child that she likes women and had an unrequited love (and let’s those feelings out with an affair with a minor). She pretty much needs to bury those feelings to preserve the life she has (for the dad and Hazuki’s sake) which is also a sad part of all of this. There are a lot of hints that Hinata is in love with Mizuki as well but Hazuki also loves Hinata.

I don’t really see a happy ending with everyone walking away neutral or happy. It’s a sorta rom - mostly com sitting on an active volcano that’s ready to explode into disaster, but the author probably won’t get that dark. Honestly this manga is nice for the comedy and sexy scenes but also for the morbid curiosity of how horribly this volcano is going to explode.
I honestly hope it ends poorly for them, like in Prison School, but it's probably not the tone it's going for.

Dex-chan lover
It will probably end with an amicable divorce after a fake out about some big drama and a time skip with Mizuki and a now adult Hinata riding into the sunset. This is a comedy after all.

Before anyone asks: no, the manga is still on going and nothing I've just said has ever happened on the chapters that follow volume 3.

Dex-chan lover
It'll probably be something simple like husband is also cheating so there is mutual break up without either side feeling too guilty in the end.

Still dunno how the love triangle is gonna end up though since I feel at this point Mizuki and Hinata are pretty monogamous with each other (ignoring the husband).

Dex-chan lover
Why are you getting so fired up over things that did not happened? Nobody cares about the husband, he only exists for the plot to be even more spicy.
I want to see it end badly for her. Although in the end she wouldn't care any way. She will still have a harem, but still. At least the husband would hate her, and ask the right questions for once.

Users who are viewing this thread