How a Former Pro Takes Advantage by Doing an Easy Job - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is that hideous watermark everywhere? Way to make people hate you... One more group going on the blocklist
:pout:

I quickly checked their website so you don't have to: it's a bad copy of existing ones, it uses chapters scanlated by other groups without their consent (adding their own header to it) and they add some scam links that are blocked by my adblocker.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wtf is that hideous watermark everywhere? Way to make people hate you... One more group going on the blocklist
:pout:

I quickly checked their website so you don't have to: it's a bad copy of existing ones, it uses chapters scanlated by other groups without their consent (adding their own header to it) and they add some scam links that are blocked by my adblocker
thanks for checking man, imma block this group too i guess, just like thaf stupid monkey group.

Double-page supporter
thanks for checking man, imma block this group too i guess, just like thaf stupid monkey group.
You can block a group?! I probably would do to after reading here in the comments. I was wondering why the sudden dramatical drop in translation quality, i thought it was machine translated at first hahaha

not just the watermarks littered everywhere, the english is ass

Users who are viewing this thread