How do I get long strip series to start at the top?

For long strip comics, the strip renders out of order and sometimes starts in the middle of the chapter.

Is there a way to force the reader to render the pages in order, so the reader always starts at the top?

Solution
Longstrip mode usually load first 5 images, it isn't random. If you wait until first image loaded successfully reader will automatically move to the top of first image. A list of thing that probably cancel this effect:

• Scroll the page before first image loaded
• Browser issue, you can try change browser and test the same issue happening or not
• Your device display aspect ratio, if you have access to change device width, adjust it until issue resolved

The same thing happen with my Opera Broser (mobile), increase width solve my issue

Screenshot-2023-03-22-21-29-33-760-com-android-settings.png
MD@Home
Longstrip mode usually load first 5 images, it isn't random. If you wait until first image loaded successfully reader will automatically move to the top of first image. A list of thing that probably cancel this effect:

• Scroll the page before first image loaded
• Browser issue, you can try change browser and test the same issue happening or not
• Your device display aspect ratio, if you have access to change device width, adjust it until issue resolved

The same thing happen with my Opera Broser (mobile), increase width solve my issue

Screenshot-2023-03-22-21-29-33-760-com-android-settings.png

Last edited:
Solution

Users who are viewing this thread