How I can get back upload permission [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
I have just created a title namely Zange Ana and upload 2 vietnamese chapter to it. When I check this title in MD i just search it but It does not have result so I think this is new title.
But when i created successfullly, I check the manga from this author and saw another title from Kyume uploaded namely confession hole. But it is oneshot, I do not check the content of that title and i đi not realise that they has the same english title :((. Because my draff was accepted before publishing so i thought it is different and admin did not have any complaints about that. Yesterday, zange ana was removed, and i realised that i created a duplicated title.
So careless, I do not have any excuses for it.
If admin checks, I take great care with each title and only this one title is a mistake. I have no intention of shirking responsibility.
I want to ask how long i can get back my upload permission. I commit that i will not that mistake again. Please help me unlock my account. Thanks

Last edited:
Group Leader
Recently, I started to practice uploading titles to MD, but it seems like I did something to get the admin to remove my upload rights. What should I do to be able to upload new chapters again?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Your upload permissions were removed because you uploaded chapters of that doujinshi that were scanlated by Kyuume under your own group name with their credits page removed; why did you do this?

Group Leader
Your upload permissions were removed because you uploaded chapters of that doujinshi that were scanlated by Kyuume under your own group name with their credits page removed; why did you do this?
I just checked again, this story was released 1 year and 7 months ago and at that time I used an English translation to translate it into Vietnamese, after saving it for more than 1 year, I created an account on MD and just uploaded it recently. Before when I took the source, it seemed like there was no credit page. So after I saved it until now and uploaded it again, it was the same.

After reading your comment, I went to other websites and found out that the source I took from before did not include any credit, so I decided to compare the English translation with Kyume's translation and it seemed like I took Kyume's source the year before without knowing.

This is my mistake, I thought this Vietnamese translation was translated by me and had been stored for a long time so I just posted it to share with everyone and did not give any credit, it seems like I need to give credit to the previous English version.

At that time and almost yesterday I just knew about the existence of Kyume and today I know that the English version I used to translate 1 year ago is Kyume. I have no excuse for this mistake of mine. If the MD side needs it, I will add Kyume's credit, if necessary I will not post any more chapters of this doujin.

In conclusion, I am storing a unkown credit english doujinshi, right now i just know it was kyuume, I have put wrong group to that english and vietnamese version. What a shame for a translator like me. I have no excuse for this carelessness.

I will not make this mistake in the future, I hope you can give me an opportunity to fix my fault.

Last edited:
Staff
Super Moderator
Because my translation is in Vietnamese, I put it under my group. I did not realize it.

This is my mistake, I thought this Vietnamese translation was translated by me and had been stored for a long time so I just posted it to share with everyone and did not give any credit, it seems like I need to give credit to the previous English version.

This has nothing to do with your own Vietnamese translations, and you shouldn't add the group to your chapter if you're using their release to translate from regardless; you uploaded Kyuume's ENGLISH release under your group - why?

Group Leader
This has nothing to do with your own Vietnamese translations, and you shouldn't add the group to your chapter if you're using their release to translate from regardless; you uploaded Kyuume's ENGLISH release under your group - why?
I remember what you are saying

Like i sad before I stored a unknow credit english version a long tỉme ago. So i do not know the credit of it. I remember i just uploaded it and waited to a check a from admin, because i do not know the credit i remember i chosed i do not know the group option.

But in some way, i uploaded it fastly and it uploaded under my group name? That is my fault, I chosen my group when uploading english version.

i really can only apologize in this case, all i can say is that it was an upload error i was completely unaware i had selected that button, since i can't review the chapter after uploading i didn't check. That is the first time i upload an english chapter. I can understand why you removed my permission.

Can I do to fix this fault.

Group Leader
I am just eager to share the doujinshi to other when i know i can upload it to MD. I tried to upload it fastly as i can and that is a problem i encountered.

I hope you can give me a chance, this is my first time to upload in manga dex, and it seems i still do not fully understand the website and the law to cause this condemnable case. i hope i have the opportunity to learn and do it again. If i break any rules again, you can ban me pernamently. Please.

Last edited:
Staff
Super Moderator
I've removed your upload ban, if you upload content belonging to other people under your group again you'll be banned permanently.

Solution
Group Leader
I've removed your upload ban, if you upload content belonging to other people under your group again you'll be banned permanently.
Thanks, one more question please.

I have stored many doujinshi in my lap, and there are two types of doujinshi.

1. A vietnamese and english translation i have translated by my self.
2. A english or vietnamese translation i do not know who translated it (not know credit). Because it been a long time ago. Maybe nearly 10 years ago. I just stored it for collection.

In first case, i think there is no problem.
But in case 2, if i want to upload it to MD, what i need to do to not break any rules. Can i upload it without any group name??

Another case that, i know the credit but the translators did not have ang groups in MD. WHAT CAN I DO

Last edited:
Contributor
First check if it's uploaded on Mangadex and if the page is created, otherwise you'll need to create one using the draft system. After it is created (fill all the fields there's information for and read both rules and style guides) you can start uploading material, if it is not yours it must be uploaded exactly as it is in other pages, for doujinshi please check e-hentai and exhentai, since normally it's firstly uploaded there and there's a lot of info plus you can download the pages in highest quality. Not only you must include credit pages if they are, you also have to put the group name (double-check first) on said upload, if it doesn't exist yet then create it as an open group so anyone can upload and don't claim the leader role. In case the group is locked, then you cannot upload said scanlation, don't create a fake group, upload without assigning one or under another group. Of course, never upload works in the original language without formal permission of the creator. Infringing any of those results in ban and the upload taken down.

Group Leader
First check if it's uploaded on Mangadex and if the page is created, otherwise you'll need to create one using the draft system. After it is created (fill all the fields there's information for and read both rules and style guides) you can start uploading material, if it is not yours it must be uploaded exactly as it is in other pages, for doujinshi please check e-hentai and exhentai, since normally it's firstly uploaded there and there's a lot of info plus you can download the pages in highest quality. Not only you must include credit pages if they are, you also have to put the group name (double-check first) on said upload, if it doesn't exist yet then create it as an open group so anyone can upload and don't claim the leader role. In case the group is locked, then you cannot upload said scanlation, don't create a fake group, upload without assigning one or under another group. Of course, never upload works in the original language without formal permission of the creator. Infringing any of those results in ban and the upload taken down.
Thanks you I understood <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread