How Long until We Get Married? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - High school Students (2)

Dex-chan lover
Huh weird. If you go around saying you don't like someone, they'll think you don't like them. Craaaazy.
That's probably how they and she interpreted it, but I don't think that's how he meant that. With the flashback he had I think he's jealous and feeling as though he can't make her smile or laugh like she was with that other guy. So when he says he that "She's not a good match for me" he's probably thinking she's out of his league and he doesn't compare to other guys she could be seeing instead.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna go get some popcorn for the coming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Now that i already read this far, what happened is irreversible. The wound has been made, and I have to watch it even worsened on the further page :qq: :angery:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I just read ahead and
oooooooooof, that was a bombshell. Why you do this, mangaka? ;_;
can you tell me what happened? pls I don't care about spoilers but this is getting into sketchy territory so I want to make sure I'm not reading something I won't like

Dex-chan lover
can you tell me what happened? pls I don't care about spoilers but this is getting into sketchy territory so I want to make sure I'm not reading something I won't like
I caved. Peoples responses made me too curious and impatient.
It seems that after this they do actually get together, and get even closer throughout college. Chapter after that is when they're a little older, she's coming back excitedly after buying a wedding dress and once she's home she notices a missed call from the hospital letting her know about her fiance getting into a car accident. Chapter after that she's grieving at his grave and has her hand over her lower stomach indicating she's pregnant. (Presumably the) Final chapter is of her daughter all grown up and at her own wedding.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that after this they do actually get together, and get even closer throughout college. Chapter after that is when they're a little older, she's coming back excitedly after buying a wedding dress and once she's home she notices a missed call from the hospital letting her know about her fiance getting into a car accident. Chapter after that she's grieving at his grave and has her hand over her lower stomach indicating she's pregnant. (Presumably the) Final chapter is of her daughter all grown up and at her own wedding.
man what the fuck

Dex-chan lover
oh for fucksake!! why the fuck with
the tragedy tag
???!?!?!? I'mma drop this bitch right here! (thanks for telling me in advance!)

Dex-chan lover
oh for fucksake!! why the fuck with
the tragedy tag
???!?!?!? I'mma drop this bitch right here! (thanks for telling me in advance!)
Technically you can wait for next chapter and then it has a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
the fuck? never read anything from that guy again

Group Leader
author needed shock twist to garner further interest lol.......

Users who are viewing this thread