How The Little Brother Who Turned Into A Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend. (Fantia 18+ Content) - Ch. 7.5 - (Imaginary) In the kitchen while …

Group Leader
will this stop the other group that planned to translate this?(the series not chapter) and thanks for translation
As far as I know, the other guy working on the NSFW version of this series simply disappeared, so I decided to take over and asked HeatManga for all the raws for the fantia content, I got all chapters and plan on working on them all.

Fed-Kun's army
As far as I know, the other guy working on the NSFW version of this series simply disappeared, so I decided to take over and asked HeatManga for all the raws for the fantia content, I got all chapters and plan on working on them all.
as the guy who simply disappeared, let me know if you want any translating parts, I was too busy to focus on doing the typesetting stuff.

Group Leader
as the guy who simply disappeared, let me know if you want any translating parts, I was too busy to focus on doing the typesetting stuff.
Well, for now the dialogues on the raws look simple, so if I have any doubts I'll reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread