How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
Why this series is tagged with "incest"? They're "not blood related" as stated in the first chapter. This tag should be used in series where the characters are confirmed to have "blood relation" by the author, like some others in this site.

Dex-chan lover
Why this series is tagged with "incest"? They're "not blood related" as stated in the first chapter. This tag should be used in series where the characters are confirmed to have "blood relation" by the author, like some others in this site.
there's no "half-incest" tag and some are really triggered by the concept itself, so it's valid to be used like this. I agree that there should be a differentiation, though that could get difficult when some authors just decide to bail out...

Dex-chan lover
there's no "half-incest" tag and some are really triggered by the concept itself, so it's valid to be used like this. I agree that there should be a differentiation, though that could get difficult when some authors just decide to bail out...
Agree. Some incest --> inseki plots really feel like a cheap cop-out.
Also there's the problem that just by putting inseki tag itself can be a huge spoiler, depending on the story.

Dex-chan lover
There's no "half-incest", it either blood relative or not. I think japanese have a term called "inseki" for relationships like that (which could be a nice tag to implement in those cases).

Personally I believe this tag should only be used in confirmed "blood related" relationships (since it's a tag that drives some readers away)

Power Uploader
There's no "half-incest", it either blood relative or not. I think japanese have a term called "inseki" for relationships like that (which could be a nice tag to implement in those cases).

Personally I believe this tag should only be used in confirmed "blood related" relationships (since it's a tag that drives some readers away)
I think I genuinely forgot to change it back after chapter 1, lol. Should be fixed now.

Dex-chan lover

inseki is what I meant then, doesn't change the fact that mangadex doesn't have it.
I think I genuinely forgot to change it back after chapter 1, lol. Should be fixed now.
and removing the incest tag just because it's non-blood related sounds wrong as well. While the title will speak for itself, this series might (not) get found by people who filter for tags.

Going by e-h, incest is an overarching term including non-blood related, while inseki is a specification that it's non-blood related.

Dex-chan lover
inseki is what I meant then, doesn't change the fact that mangadex doesn't have it.

and removing the incest tag just because it's non-blood related sounds wrong as well. While the title will speak for itself, this series might (not) get found by people who filter for tags.

Going by e-h, incest is an overarching term including non-blood related, while inseki is a specification that it's non-blood related.
E-H is really slow at updating tags that are needed, and misuses tags, too. So does NH, and others, like the DILF tag. Just because some sites use a tag a certain way, doesn't mean they're right to do so. They're also often more concerned with the seeming of a tag rather than the tag actually being involved, which ruins specificity.

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's gonna be at the hotel first no need to ask. Hell they don't even need to bother going to other place.

Users who are viewing this thread