How to Capture Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
What in the fuck just happened? Did that dude break the camera-senpai, too? What a fucking menace...

Dex-chan lover
So the camera version doesn’t want to just be a smiling replacement for the real one? Or since the real one only wants to use the camera to show off her smile to her crush the camera one’s unhappy? Or maybe since the MC has kinda given up on his love she’s no longer smiling?

Dex-chan lover
The way she didn't even bother rejecting him properly is honestly way worse than any rejection could've been. And that's before we even get into the "Wow, so your love for me is so strong, it literally managed to manifest a tulpa? Wonder how I can use that to impress some other guy who doesn't even think of me" of it all.

Supporter
what the hell? so there was never a psychological aspect of this story and it was just dumbfuck magic the entire time? this story must have been written by some hack.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell? so there was never a psychological aspect of this story and it was just dumbfuck magic the entire time? this story must have been written by some hack.
How were you expecting a psychological answer to a literal second person showing up next to the real one?

Dex-chan lover
If I didn't know the end was coming up soon, I'd actually be a bit concerned. Still invested even with the fallout from the ill-timed confession tho :glee:

Dex-chan lover
If I didn't know the end was coming up soon, I'd actually be a bit concerned. Still invested even with the fallout from the ill-timed confession tho :glee:
I now ship the MC and the camera Nakimi-senpai. I don't like real Nakimi-senpai anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations, you two bakas, you've hurt Nakami-senpai deeply just now. Me in the place of glasses wimp simply wouldn't give camera to her. Would've told her everything, even show her, but not give the camera, because there's a person living inside. Looks like wimp loves Tsugumi-senpai too much, more than himself.

Users who are viewing this thread