How to Capture Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL!
Hmm. What do you guys think of Raika?

Dex-chan lover
Let me preface by saying I get it. They're not going to deeply question the supernatural nature of this. Even though it would be completely natural and realistic for them to do so, the author has clearly chosen to not have either of them act like real humans in this regard. It's still weird, but I can accept that because it's fairly straightforward.

My issue with this chapter right here is that Kawashima/the author comes so close to questioning whether he actually loves Tsugumi. But then he/the author just skips it. "It's the first time that you're looking at me". Kawashima/the author could've taken that as a point to go into how Kawashima is always looking at the camera, is always looking at Nakami and almost never/actually never looking at the real Tsugumi.

Imagine this. Imagine a normal human just dressed themself up to look exactly like Tsugumi, and then they started hanging out with Kawashima. The dressed-up person may not act anything like the real Tsugumi, being more cheerful and smiling. If we follow this story, then Kawashima would say he has fallen in love with Tsugumi, even though that actually has nothing to do with how the real Tsugumi acts.

Whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Strong chapter. Wow.
Now I wonder, maybe Tsugumi will reject his confession shown in ch.1 because she loves someone else.
Let me preface by saying I get it. They're not going to deeply question the supernatural nature of this. Even though it would be completely natural and realistic for them to do so, the author has clearly chosen to not have either of them act like real humans in this regard. It's still weird, but I can accept that because it's fairly straightforward.

My issue with this chapter right here is that Kawashima/the author comes so close to questioning whether he actually loves Tsugumi. But then he/the author just skips it. "It's the first time that you're looking at me". Kawashima/the author could've taken that as a point to go into how Kawashima is always looking at the camera, is always looking at Nakami and almost never/actually never looking at the real Tsugumi.

Imagine this. Imagine a normal human just dressed themself up to look exactly like Tsugumi, and then they started hanging out with Kawashima. The dressed-up person may not act anything like the real Tsugumi, being more cheerful and smiling. If we follow this story, then Kawashima would say he has fallen in love with Tsugumi, even though that actually has nothing to do with how the real Tsugumi acts.

Whatever.
Haha, you came again. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Man what an awful chapter.

Seriously, why do so many manga authors have to throw in some NTR forced drama garbage in their romance stories? I think it's just the mark of a garbage writer; they don't know what to write or how to continue their stories so they just throw some crap cheap drama in and call it a day.

Dex-chan lover
Strong chapter. Wow.
Now I wonder, maybe Tsugumi will reject his confession shown in ch.1 because she loves someone else.

Haha, you came again. Lol
Haha, you're still whining about me being here. Lol.

It's actually sad that you're so offended by me pointing out problems with this series. Oh no, someone is using logic and thought. That makes you so upset, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, you're still whining about me being here. Lol.

It's actually sad that you're so offended by me pointing out problems with this series. Oh no, someone is using logic and thought. That makes you so upset, apparently.
but of course

Supporter
Man what an awful chapter.

Seriously, why do so many manga authors have to throw in some NTR forced drama garbage in their romance stories? I think it's just the mark of a garbage writer; they don't know what to write or how to continue their stories so they just throw some crap cheap drama in and call it a day.
where is the ntr? the fmc never loved the mc and never make him think that she did.

Users who are viewing this thread