How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 89 - There will be no disturbances

Dex-chan lover
lots of back and forth of swaying the public opinion. I still need that explanation why they're so eager to cut ties with seongjun? 244 has dealings with the dark web and seongjun is a "reformed" Yakuza member so it doesnt make sense. they just have a hate boner for seongjun?

anyways Ji Yeon here came in clutch but why is his father willing to out himself as a corrupt government official? did he come to terms of it with his son and finally decided to take responsibility I guess?

Oh no Jiksae! If Mangi didn't show up at all, Jiksae would've already been dead by now. damn! they should all gang up on him. but I wonder if the others are there.

Aggregator gang
damn so this is how the fight vs joon ends huh... also fuck you author give my boy jiksae justice lmao,

Dex-chan lover
lots of back and forth of swaying the public opinion. I still need that explanation why they're so eager to cut ties with seongjun? 244 has dealings with the dark web and seongjun is a "reformed" Yakuza member so it doesnt make sense. they just have a hate boner for seongjun?

anyways Ji Yeon here came in clutch but why is his father willing to out himself as a corrupt government official? did he come to terms of it with his son and finally decided to take responsibility I guess?

Oh no Jiksae! If Mangi didn't show up at all, Jiksae would've already been dead by now. damn! they should all gang up on him. but I wonder if the others are there.
i was trying to figure this out and after thinking about it a little i think it's that they want a political piece they have complete control over. they probably were afraid of him one day turning his back and chose to find one they have more control over.

what I dont understand...
is the message that was sent by the unknown ? what was it about ? what was it for ? i suck with the names but surely that wasnt his name ? right ? so whose name was it ?

i cant blv we went politics ...
legit thought Hobin would enter MMA somehow lol but seems I was wrong xc a whole organization is going down

but what I dont understand
why does he want to kill Hobin and co ? he should go after the congressman ... this is bullying and weak from his part

Users who are viewing this thread