How to Fight - Vol. 2 Ch. 144 - Defeating Trump Cards

Dex-chan lover
Man it feels...different. like we lost something. I thought we're gonna use the same kind of formula with Eunu Kang here where everytime he does a new move there is a flashback telling him this is what he learned. but its the same thing as Hobin right now. we're just gotta see them fight without the flashback alongside it. I really much prefer the flashbacks to the training. but now its kind of gone. Idk what the author was thinking...Even though Hobin has learned alot by samdak himself, Eunu Kang is a fresh fighter. We also want to know how he got to learn how to fight ESPECIALLY DURING A FIGHT.

it makes me feel disappointed like how are we gonna understand how Eunu Kang here learned how to fight or counter or something. he just does these new moves immediately and if this goes on...its more like we will just assume Eunu Kang is a fighting genius or something and he'll come up with whatever counters he has in play. unlike with Hobin, we went through the journey of how much he has learned. the techniques he's learned, we've all gone through how he learned it. but Eunu is just learning them out of the blue.

Users who are viewing this thread