How to Fight - Vol. 2 Ch. 149 - I can't do this.

Dex-chan lover
the chat is so obedient lol. Gaeul's glow up seems temporary. I feel like she'll let go of those extensions after this.

Anyways im glad Hobin got through to his senses and im glad Gaeul finally decided to just finish this. Gyeoul being the wingwoman is also great and all and I wonder if this will finally push Hobin and Bomi to finally date or even confess towards each other.

I mean... why the fuck did he do this on stream? sure he felt hurting Bomi but what about Gauel's feeling ffs ? saying that on stream ... in front of millions is ... more hurtful bruh...

the title of the chapter legit ruined it for me x/ I thought maybe it was the father ? that he cant stop her ? but it was Hobin

Hobin said that she seems different btw, so he is seeing her different... and as someone who likes long hair.. I am VERY surprised to find out that I prefered her with short one... because it feels her more ? and like ... she did it to look older ? (she said to look prettier) but i kinda dont dig that ... but Gosh... the twist that she confessed at the end ... it feels game changing now. Yumi didnt do it, Gaeul did it now ... so how is this going to be ? like the relationship and work will be different now... no matter if he rejects her or no ... PLUS Hobin admitted he is seeing her now differently...

also I fucking hated how cold with his expression were... she deserves fucking better bruh ...

I like this two last chapter, this one made me feel a bit down tho x/ I wish she wins ? like Bomi wasnt on the screen EVER ... while Gaeul truly feels a part of this...

Users who are viewing this thread