How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 21

Supporter
I'm so glad she was able to clear up the misunderstanding immediately! Now, at least, their relationship will be able to develop in an honest way. It looks like she's also starting to second-guess her own feelings as well... Gosh, I wonder why she's so sad about not being able to see him anymore??? It really is a mystery, huh

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad she was able to clear up the misunderstanding immediately! Now, at least, their relationship will be able to develop in an honest way. It looks like she's also starting to second-guess her own feelings as well... Gosh, I wonder why she's so sad about not being able to see him anymore??? It really is a mystery, huh
So used to female MCs not clearing up the misunderstanding that this felt like a fresh of breath air :win: Now it's to see if they'll actually get closer naturally, or if some shenanigans force them together

Dex-chan lover
I’m actually really happy about this chapter despite it being a somber one. The fact that she cleared up the misunderstanding at the soonest moment was truly an example of honesty & integrity.

Users who are viewing this thread