How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
No, now is not the time for you, dickwad :shamihuh:
Watch him end up as the second ML. Steadily losing my faith with how the author is handling this :shamihuh: . And of course the only person, Hayin, who is actually considerate of the FLs feelings is either married or dating someone else

Dex-chan lover
Watch him end up as the second ML. Steadily losing my faith with how the author is handling this :shamihuh: . And of course the only person, Hayin, who is actually considerate of the FLs feelings is either married or dating someone else
it sucks because I liked it at first and now the ML is really pushy and creepy tbh

Dex-chan lover
He won’t be 2nd ML, I can bet on that. He’s such an incel that other incels think he’s too much
:bleh:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like in the hands of a different author this would be a thriller about a FL who can't refuse the advances of the wealthy ML due to their difference in status, and focus on how the ML uses his power to take away any sense of safety from the FL. Like making her mother try and get the FL to agree to marriage, or constantly making advances in public where the FL is to polite to refuse outright.

Double-page supporter
Ew, I shuddered. I think it's about time the dragon got rid of some vermin, make thunder hit the idiot or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread