How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Every single time with these Korean stories, there’s some sick shit that happens and they just throw it in there like it’s a normal arc
This is not a situation that I think the author can convince us is going to end happily. What I thought was gonna happen was that the FL was gonna ask the ML about the lawyer he got for the second ML. Then the ML would pay the lawyer fee and be all "how could I make my girl pay for the lawyer" and "you don't have to pay me back with anything but love" cause that would make sense given their current relationship. I don't even know what the FL expects from the ML's mom. Cause if she just wants a lawyer the ML could have helped like previously stated. In all the current development of the plot is unable to conceal the authors hand due to the characters inability to think rationaly, or use common sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooooooooooo!!! My hopes...! My dreams...! My futile prayers that Mama Woojin would be the good egg lie shattered at my feet like a dropped dragon egg! 😭

Thanks for the chapter! Let glorious drama and chaos reign! 😈👹🤣

Dex-chan lover
ma'am, I'm pretty sure that's racist against rabbit people

I was worried about how the story would continue after they started dating and turns out I was absolutely right to worry, this is very sudden and very bullshit

they're acting like they're gonna be on the street before the day is out and haven't even attempted other solutions yet while Seyun-ah backs herself into a corner, of her own volition, believing in the goodwill of dragon mom who spends exactly two seconds smashing that goodwill into pieces for no benefit beyond placing herself in a position of power and authority that cannot be questioned or reasoned with

I started reading this story cause the comedy of sending the right signals to the wrong guy accidentally getting him to fall for her was very funny, this cheap drama is just not built up properly or thought through well enough for me to engage with

Double-page supporter
There are not enough words in the English language to describe how disgusted I am by the mom. I sure hope the author knows what they're doing, because even if Seyun agrees, how tf is she going to convince Woojin? Like one of the things they bonded over was being treated as brood mates :facepalm: And her parents too, because I'm sure as hell they wouldn't want her to do this either

Last edited:
Group Leader
Noooooooooooo!!! My hopes...! My dreams...! My futile prayers that Mama Woojin would be the good egg lie shattered at my feet like a dropped dragon egg! 😭

Thanks for the chapter! Let glorious drama and chaos reign! 😈👹🤣
Saaame. Bad and sad move on dragon mom's part. Hoping to see the authors handle it as well as they've handled the previous arcs though - Seyun won't take this lying down right ✊

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Okay, but you know who else knows about excellent lawyers and definitely helped all of the juniors win a case against their seniors? Her boyfriend! Why did she have to go to his mom first?? Gah.
My head canon is that we've seen Seyun strongly dislike asking people to do things for her, and feeling guilty about all the things Woojin's done for her, so she doesn't want to burden him (since she's still kinda new and uncertain about the relationship).

Meanwhile, Mama Woojin offered less than 24? hours ago to help Seyun in any way she needs, so she feels less guilty calling in that offer, than outright asking for a favour.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if the mom had something to do with FL's dad's predicament, her relationship with her son will be near irrepairable... I still have hope author will give her a redemption arc..

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm being cynical, but my first thought upon hearing about the trouble was that Dragon Lady mom arranged it to corner our MC. I'm still not convinced she isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread