How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on catching up to the raws! 🥳

The poor dad does the anime "father's not around cause of work" thing and then comes back home and is like "wait you're getting married :question:What the hell is this :question: since when? Why was I left out of this?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Woojin is such a sweetheart that even after the truth is revealed I don't think he'll be mad at MC....he'll probably have different feelings about his mother though.

You know what. When Woojin finds out, I think they'll do a fake-out anger storm off away from MC where he flies away. He might even be a little upset at MC, but he'll be flying off to fight his mom lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!
I can help but feel like this whole situation puts me off the story; it puts a bad taste in my mouth.
Like it's meant to do that, since you know, drama and all.
I just hope it doesn't last too long (It definitely will, most likely)

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on catching up to the raws 🎉

With that out of the way, I can now confidently say: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Like what are you doing Seyun??????? Woojin offered to help you find a very good lawyer for FREE, but you think the easier route is pulling him into a marriage and then having his kid??????? Like girlie you're in your FIRST YEAR OF UNIVERSITY

I really, really hope this drama doesn't last long. I hope Woojin magically finds out the next and rightfully calls out Seyun and his mom. Can't believe a single chapter made me go from team Seyun to team Woojin :shamihuh: :shamihuh: :shamihuh:

Aggregator gang
I love that Seyun's recognised what she's doing isn't right. It's something I've enjoyed with her this whole story - she is a flawed, normal adult, trying to work out how to do things, and making mistakes.

I just hope she learns from this one like she did from her early mistakes, and keeps growing. (And that more crazy drama twists happen. I live for the madness!)

Thanks for all the chapters so far!

Double-page supporter
Congrats on catching up to the raws 🎉

With that out of the way, I can now confidently say: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Like what are you doing Seyun??????? Woojin offered to help you find a very good lawyer for FREE, but you think the easier route is pulling him into a marriage and then having his kid??????? Like girlie you're in your FIRST YEAR OF UNIVERSITY

I really, really hope this drama doesn't last long. I hope Woojin magically finds out the next and rightfully calls out Seyun and his mom. Can't believe a single chapter made me go from team Seyun to team Woojin :shamihuh: :shamihuh: :shamihuh:
This girl is a major idiot, I thought she wanted to take things slow with Woojin. His mom rushing things is gonna make things crash and burn

Dex-chan lover
Her mom is actually insufferable I hate her so much. Also ML's mom as well. It's such a shitty thing to do to constantly pressure and force your daughter to get into a relationship and she even took her to a marriage candidate meeting she never asked to go to and on top of all that she didn't even tell the fucking dad. This is so stupid

Dex-chan lover
Her mom is actually insufferable I hate her so much. Also ML's mom as well. It's such a shitty thing to do to constantly pressure and force your daughter to get into a relationship and she even took her to a marriage candidate meeting she never asked to go to and on top of all that she didn't even tell the fucking dad. This is so stupid
Honestly. Idk why Asian boomers almost always have this mindset. It's so infuriating.

Also, how has Seyun not even thought his mom is sus? Like, how you gonna warn someone about them needing your help and then something major happens almost immediately after??? Like, come on, connect the fuckin dots here. She obviously set her father to take the blame so Seyun would be cornered. Fucking rat her out to Woojin. He's literally willing to do anything for you. :facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread