How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
kind of a nothing chapter. It's more like setting up the following chapter(s) than anything else.

The title does not bode well for the future of this marriage. Luckily (checks tags) it's not marked as a tragedy. So even if they divorce after this marriage, I believe they will work stuff out and get back together. But there is probably going to be a depressing period when they do divorce
:meguuusad:

Father-in-law seems like such a sweetheart with his love for flowers. I do feel kind of bad for MCS father though since he literally only just found out that she was even dating and now she's getting married. But I am fairly positive that once father realizes how sweet he is to his daughter that they will become fast friends.

Maybe the conversation that mother-in-law is going to start will be about kids and our boy will have a chance to shut his mother's schemes down? Or at least bring them to light already?

Dex-chan lover
assuming the fake knockoffs are 1:1 with the real life whiskies, that’s easily $3000 worth of scotch right there in one night

Users who are viewing this thread