How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Good on our boy for standing by our FL.
I sure hope that the child is either a rabbit or a hybrid. Ryu-bit? Drabbit?
inb4 the MIL has her tragic backstory chapters and then she comes around to being all regretful and we get zero repercussions from her being a bitter, old cunt.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, stress out the mother-to-be, causing her mental trauma which could harm her emotionally and endanger the child, just because you're a nasty and vindictive piece of work. I hope they never let you visit your grandkids.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the mother in law is really a piece of work lol. like—i get that a lot of manuha dialogue is meant to be dramatic so it's thrilling and interesting, but removed from the comic, the idea of someone just blurting that out in regard to a pregnancy announcement is sociopathic.

Edit: Also to add you know part of the story is going to be like, her apologizing and them all becoming one big happy family but in reality they'd hopefully go no contact and just move to California or something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Good on our boy for standing by our FL.
I sure hope that the child is either a rabbit or a hybrid. Ryu-bit? Drabbit?
inb4 the MIL has her tragic backstory chapters and then she comes around to being all regretful and we get zero repercussions from her being a bitter, old cunt.
Yeah, though even if she does have some pathetic backstory, I doubt any reader will feel any pity for her. She needs to be taught a lesson. I hope that the author gives some sort of karma to her. Tired of very bad execution of shitty characters like her. It just makes me hate the author as much as the shitty character, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread