How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally down for banning the mom from ever seeing the grandchild but I don't think his Dad has done anything messed up to them? Though I guess that could be a ruse or something...

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally down for banning the mom from ever seeing the grandchild but I don't think his Dad has done anything messed up to them? Though I guess that could be a ruse or something...
The dad didn’t really stand up for him from his mom, he was pretty much a bystander to everything the mom did. I’m sure maybe later he’ll be like “dad can come see my kid, not mom” but I feel like the dad will force a reconciliation between mom and son. Rn Woojin probably doesn’t trust him enough.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you can tell that they're gonna have the mother apologize and then be fuckin forgiven that easily. The father better fuckin apologize too for being a useless bystander. Fucking actually stop your wife instead of just saying names.

God, terrible family drama like this pisses me off so much.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, you can tell that they're gonna have the mother apologize and then be fuckin forgiven that easily. The father better fuckin apologize too for being a useless bystander. Fucking actually stop your wife instead of just saying names.

God, terrible family drama like this pisses me off so much.
Similar family drama happens in real life too. It's just less complex since it's fiction and written by someone.

Dex-chan lover
Similar family drama happens in real life too. It's just less complex since it's fiction and written by someone.
Yeah, but in real life, it's common for people to be completely cut off and never be seen again. Yeah, there are lots of families that forgive and forget, but not everyone is like that.

While different in situation, this is exactly what my family is like. Strict boomer Asian families are just straight shit. I never want to communicate with any of the adults that are like ML's mother ever again, and I honestly hate their mindsets. 🫤

I just want a ML to not forgive and forget to cause better character development. If they're gonna have them reconcile, be it after a long period of time that gives them time to think on their actions and how shit parents they are. Not just the basic "I'm sorry" "Okay I forgive" bullshit, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread