How to Mark Chapters with END

Group Leader
Hi all, I've uploaded the last chapter of a series and I didn't see any button or marking in the upload process to indicate that it was supposed to be the final chapter. Editing the chapter post-upload didn't show any options either. How do I go about doing so?

Solution
That's a status for the series page itself, if it has the Publication Status set to either Completed or Canceled you can then set a Final Chapter and then when said chapter exists that match both vol & ch it automatically gets the end tag

SF8yzG3.png

(And so, for those that don't have edit permissions will have to send in a report to get it added)
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
That's a status for the series page itself, if it has the Publication Status set to either Completed or Canceled you can then set a Final Chapter and then when said chapter exists that match both vol & ch it automatically gets the end tag

SF8yzG3.png

(And so, for those that don't have edit permissions will have to send in a report to get it added)

Last edited:
Solution
Contributor
Hi all, I've uploaded the last chapter of a series and I didn't see any button or marking in the upload process to indicate that it was supposed to be the final chapter. Editing the chapter post-upload didn't show any options either. How do I go about doing so?
https://mangadex.org/title/2759019e-5fb7-4f16-8632-a86ea1e4244c/kurogane-no-valhallian
The end mark only shows up when you have the same Volume and Chapter number as the final chapter. But in your case you didn't put the chapters in their respective volume, so it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread