How to Melt the Ice Queen's Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Pain and Perseverance

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so they both got injured? I guess spraining your hand and getting hit in the face are rather common injuries in the sports they were playing.

It's really cute how Asahi is helping out Fuyuka. Fuyuka really appreciates Asahi's tender help in making her comfortable. No over the top reactions, just straight up conversations.

The whole brooch thing seems interesting. For those who want to be loved, it's definitely the goal. But what about the people who just want to win?

Fuyuka's gotta have a lot of skill if Hina thought of her as rival. I hope she heals in time for the sports festival!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long this will be? The light novel was axed at volume 2 so unless they start adapting the webnovel chapters(also discontinued) later, it will be quite a short run, even shorter if they want a natural stopping point in the story...

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long this will be? The light novel was axed at volume 2 so unless they start adapting the webnovel chapters(also discontinued) later, it will be quite a short run, even shorter if they want a natural stopping point in the story...
At least we get to see an ending

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long that i can't remember the name of the characters anymore. But still, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Huh, isn't it an issue then if she gives the brooch to MC instead of her bf?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, isn't it an issue then if she gives the brooch to MC instead of her bf?
Guess it ultimately comes down to the intent behind it. She wouldn't be giving it to him with romantic intentions, it'd be with intentions to help him find a similar happiness she shares with her bf.

Users who are viewing this thread