How to Protect My Sub Male Lead Dad - Ch. 6

Contributor
Umm...is this chapter cut off? That last panel seems like it should continue.
There's also a section missing in the middle (what the step-sister in her previous life did). The raws confirm this.

Edit: I've found an Indonesian version and MTL-ed the missing sections. From what I could gather:
So, the female lead was studying in her room after school, when the stepsister comes home with her cheek slightly swollen. The parents ask what happened. The stepsister then claims that the female lead suddenly slapped her at school and told her to pretend not to know her because the stepsister is stupid. Our female lead, panicking because everything in the house has become her fault, says that she never did that, but the stepfather immediately slaps her hard (she even falls over). Then he starts a screaming about how our female lead is an awful person, blames her for the strain between himself and the stepsister, and tells the mother to throw the female lead out immediately or it'll be divorce. (A clock in the background indicates that this is taking place around 8 pm.) The female lead — pale with fright, her lip bleeding, and a bruise already forming on her cheek — pleads to her mother that she really didn't do it. The mother tells her to let her (the mother) live in peace. Our female lead stands there lost for words; the stepsister is busy smiling in the background. It ends with a realization that no one was on her side, even though she had only been trying to live with those people peacefully.

Yeah, that was a lot worse than I thought just looking at the raws.

The transition is also missing, so I'll just post this:
Segue Panels.png ("Ibu" is "mother" in Indonesian.)
So tender, isn't it? And Hart believes that she's someone else's daughter.

As for what happens after Hanelope asks Hart about the orphanage:
Hart asks Hanelope if she really wants to part from him, but leaves it at that, informing her that they are headed to his manor. Once they arrive, he shows her to a room, tells her that she will live there from now on and to ask a servant if she needs anything. She is confused by the sudden (from her perspective) change of events and only comes to her senses when Hart says good-night. She tries to stop him, but he doesn't notice (he seems to be lost in thought). Hanelope thinks that he should at least explain (she refers to him as her cold darling). Looking around, Hanelope thinks that she's really happy to be with Hart and wonders why he gave such a luxurious room and what he's thinking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread