How to Win My Husband Over - Ch. 93

Fed-Kun's army
Ruby, pls say NO.. our poor girl. I know she can’t but it’s just, my heart breaks for her.

Ruby, pls say NO.. our poor girl. I know she can’t but it’s just, my heart breaks for her.
She's really making her own problems at this point, since she's got some guy ready to throw any number of hands for her at er beck and call. Just a "My brother whips me" is all it would take for the guy to go Vlad The Impaler on her whole family.

She's really making her own problems at this point, since she's got some guy ready to throw any number of hands for her at er beck and call. Just a "My brother whips me" is all it would take for the guy to go Vlad The Impaler on her whole family.
what are you talking about??? what is she supposed to say??? "I have all these scars that im deeply ashamed of because my brother has been horrifically abusing for years. it even happened a few days ago, under your watch. y'know when you allowed me to stay with him even though i looked apprehensive and lowkey terrified? yeah... he fucking whipped me like an animal that night..."

and going "vlad the impaler" isnt possible. he's the future grand duke, the extended family of the royal family, and her brother is the eldest son of the pope. the fact that he would try to massacre them is exactly why she cant tell him. this is an incredibly delicate situation. she also has complicated feeling about her family. she loves her middle brother and feels that he's the only family member who has ever loved her, despite him knowing (to an extent) about Caesar and not doing anything. and she still believes she's to blame for Caesars behavior... it's not that simple, be kinder to her.

what are you talking about??? what is she supposed to say??? "I have all these scars that im deeply ashamed of because my brother has been horrifically abusing for years. it even happened a few days ago, under your watch. y'know when you allowed me to stay with him even though i looked apprehensive and lowkey terrified? yeah... he fucking whipped me like an animal that night..."
That'd certainly be a start.
and going "vlad the impaler" isnt possible. he's the future grand duke, the extended family of the royal family, and her brother is the eldest son of the pope. the fact that he would try to massacre them is exactly why she cant tell him. this is an incredibly delicate situation. she also has complicated feeling about her family. she loves her middle brother and feels that he's the only family member who has ever loved her, despite him knowing (to an extent) about Caesar and not doing anything. and she still believes she's to blame for Caesars behavior... it's not that simple, be kinder to her.
And thus the only reason she's in this situation is because she didn't speak up.

Literal definition of victim blaming
And clearly we need to do more of it in this story. "Oh, I'm so scared of my brother" only works so long. She's surrounded by people who would literally, and I do mean Literal, and then Lee, raze everything to the ground for her by this point.

Users who are viewing this thread