Human Ranch - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Genious

Dex-chan lover
This continues to be utterly baffling, this is supposed to be a ranch, just lobotomize them and be done with it.

>both friends hold jealous towards the other
>the sex game
It's time to do a bingo

Dex-chan lover
@Azure2290
This continues to be utterly baffling, this is supposed to be a ranch, just lobotomize them and be done with it.
I'd assume that Lobotomization would fuck with the taste of the meat, and therefore preferable not to do it. Or simply the elves get some deranged kick out of this, never know with the knife ears.

Dex-chan lover
This is just too stupid. Too much special pleading. I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoon880 Ok if you were in the ranch, you in particular wouldn't need a lobotomy.

@Rheeve It would do fuck all to the 'quality' of the meat. We ourselves live in an age where we genetically breed livestock for the best quality meat. They are in a universe of literal magic, its beyond trying to do logic except for the mangaka wanting humans to rape humans constantly or humans to be killed for escaping (great meat preservation being hacked to pieces by an orc that cannot even hold an axe correctly.).

Dex-chan lover
yeah a typical comupter nerd realy needs screens that he cant look at easily...
as someone who also does some programming , multi screeens are nice and needed, but when you cant look at them with a glance they are just energy waste

also that code seems to have some realy issue with redundency

Don't ever become a writer if you want to truly enjoy manga or stories. You get to a point where you can see some of the major elements of a story, and what tropes are being used, and all that. Now, you can still enjoy a good story, it just won't be as good as if you didn't.

Dex-chan lover
I like how normies think that more screens = higher level hacker/programmer. Yeah, there are some developers who use that many but that's usually only because their job requires them to keep track of a lot of things - like if they were a systems administrator for a high frequency trading firm or something. The MC definitely wouldn't need all that stuff to create what looks like a 2D RPG. A 5 year old laptop running RPG Maker would be enough for that.

Also, if they really want their humans to have healthy bodies, with more meat (muscle) than fat, they should feed them a proper diet. A diet of cabbage and soup every day will cause the humans to waste away. Though this is assuming this isn't some kind of magical cabbage that actually has 2000 calories with the proper carb/protein/fat ratio ideal for growing muscle.

You see consoles, but I see menacing instruments of Chaos. Perhaps these children are saboteurs meant to unleash something... something... upon the foul Eldar. (Why is my keyboard auto-capitalizing Chaos and Eldar....)

Reminder they are eating condensed Warp noodles, a complete source of gluten-free dietary protein, minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients. You see cabbage, but the kids see something better than corpse starch.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, first thing before getting out should be messing up the leaders, just gang up on them and beat them up to death. They can access rooms freely after all...

Contributor
Save her ? From what ?
She's the one who want to be the pig plaything.

Users who are viewing this thread